Recent Posts

infinity

Stubborn Defenders

While I waited for my new Skaven to show up at the doorstep I decided to get myself busy with some minor projects. I haven't been painting with metallic colors in ages but I really don't have the patience to do NMM in a large army. So in order to get back the use for this paints I decided to tackle a small 10 Dwarf two hand weapons regiment I had from MoM Miniaturas.

I love MoM miniatures because they make dirty cheap minis (particularly regiments) but they are full of character. Every miniature has a distinct pose and none is the same as the other and still it's cheaper than most multicomponent plastic you see this days.


My personal favourite is this duo of dawi, cheering with their beer jugs in the midst of battle.


I also bought some texture paints from GW to test how I will base my skaven when they show up. I used Agrellan Earth for the first time and I'm really impressed with the results. Will probably do more of this on my skaven.

Heroes from CMON B-sieged.

No comments