Recent Posts

infinity

Spooky Fellows

Hi all!
This week was one for rounding up pending miniatures that were still halfway done on the painting tray.

The Wyrm Claw Templar has been in the tray for a while as it was one of the first miniatures I tried to use aerograph for base color painting. I decided to go with my classic lizard black-red scheme for the wyvern as most of my kobolds are dark red and would fit the global color scheme. Non-metallics for the armor with ceramic helmet complete the mini. While not a spectacular paintjob it gets the job done and is pretty imposing on the board.

Wyrm Claw Templar
I later noticed this lizard is the only drake in the whole set I've painted white eyes on. (all the others happen to be yellow)




Next I finished the Ghost creeps from Bellatrix and the evil zombie bunny from the Stilt Town Zombies warband. Not my favourite minis, so I did a quick paint to get rid of them.





The blight doomwheels from Rivet Wars were done some weeks ago but forgot to post them so here are them outmanoeuvering my cat's paws...



Also, Mansions of Madness is done, just in time for 2nd edition! The last Shoggoth was finished today so I can finally put an end to this project. Aside from the investigator I wasn't very thrilled to paint the other minis but in the end I learned some tricks on the process so I could say it was worth the time.




Regarding 6mm - Microworld Games has released some sweeeeet sci-fi 6mm Space Rats that I totally need to get my hands on. This are the rats in power armor but there are other variations you should check out if you are into Skaven or Veer-min like I am.


This has triggered me to resume my search for sci-fi dungeon crawlers and I've started working on a 6mm derelict tile set with some nice tiles I found on RPGNow.

Work in Progress. 6mm Andrayada in black primer for comparison.

No comments