Recent Posts

infinity

Under Imperial law


Work continues under quarantine. This weekend I've been working on some Kuangshi and the Guijia. This were my last remaining Yujing troops, so the state empire is pretty much done until Operation Kaldstrom drops.


While I don't play imperial service, the Kuangshi I bought mainly to use on my RPG campaign. When I saw the new models I decided to get the old ones as their comically big weapons were more appealing to me. Also wasn't too fond of the Kuangshi with the helmet off.

I got this Kuangshi for a dime: some where broken and some where duplicate, so I had to do some conversion jobs to set them apart from one another.


The Guijia was another thing I got pretty cheap from a guy leaving the hobby. I don't expect I'm gonna run it much, but again will be useful for my RPG campaign as a final boss. It was converted to be carrying his HMG on his hand, so I had to resculpt part of the weapon as the original had one flat side to be glued on his back.




No comments