Recent Posts

infinity

Rule by force



It's time for some Morats! Have been playing the monkey guys a fair bit more since N4 releases and I must say they are even more fun to play than they were before. I still have a fair share of Morats pending some paint, so this week I tried to tackle those I was going to play the most.



The new Rasyat profile has been a total winner in N4 so I foresee playing him a lot in this edition. He can really wreck havok on the enemy deployment. Also, the new sculpt is incredible, so I had to give it a go at the brush.


Chose to keep the green and dark red I usually paint my Morat in, but added black metal for the plating and the jump pack.



With the Raktorak I wanted to try something different. As he is an officer, I decided to use a very different color from the standard palette to set him appart. I decided to go for an offwhite, stormtrooper style. This way he is easily identifyable from affar in the board. So it does not confuse itself in the midst of the other fireteam members.




Kornak has been painted for a while, after we knew he could be a fireteam wildcard. I kept with the lore painting him as an albino and giving him a golden crown to mark his tatus as the most badass monkey of monkeytown.


To close off I have painted some old Rebots to use as CA Drones. Not really fond of the current drone miniatures, and the old Rebots have a very alieny look that I thought it could fit well. The painting on these was made on a rush so the edge highlights are really messy, but they will suffice for tabletop play.




x




No comments