Recent Posts

infinity

Mercenaries never die...

...they just go to hell and regroup.

At last I managed to get my hands on a Soldiers of Fortune expansion last week, so this weekend job was to put them on top of my painting queue in order for them to be ready for next week's tournament.


My Massacre was inspired by the Dia de los Muertos costumes. Particularly those seen in games like Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm.


Laxmee obviously is going to be playing in my nomad lists as a Moran proxy so she got standard nomad military uniform with some more colorful backpacks to give her the teenage look.


My nomad boys also got line of sight markings for when they join my nomad forces on the Infinity battlefield.





Hannibal and Valkyrie. I didn't think much of Valkirye until the last tournament I faced several of them and she became an incredible problem to deal with. Decided to go for the golden armor but give her a blue hair, Freya style.


Hannibal was kind of a test model for the armor scheme I want to use when I eventually get into Infinity's invincible army. It turned out pretty well but I'm not completely sold on the cyborg part of his face. It's so small that it almost look like a stain instead of metal.



Oh, I almost forgot. I also painted my nomad Massacre to proxy Aristeia Massacre while I didn't get the expansion box. So here is the duo of pendejos. Until taking this photo I hadn'd notice their mask was actually different for both of them.



No comments